REMOTE SKI COACHING:
4 WEEKS OF BASI L1 PREPARATION
*LAUNCHING MONDAY 11TH JANUARY*
Our 4-week remote course will help prepare you for the BASI Alpine Level 1 skiing instructor qualification from the comfort of your own home.
We will focus on the teaching theory but will also touch on other content covered in the BASI Level 1 course so that you feel prepared and ready to book your place.
Our aim is to help you prepare for the Level 1 course so that you feel comfortable with the teaching material, and confident in your own ability and knowledge.
The remote course is lead by Stuart Bernard, a BASI Alpine Trainer and BASI Level 4 ISTD.
Once a week for 4 weeks Stuart will take you through the teaching theory for the BASI Level 1 with the use of interactive presentations over ZOOM. He will guide and mentor you through this whole process to give you and insight as to what to expect if you decide that you would like to do a BASI course in the future.
The course includes the following:
• 4 x 1hr weekly group sessions. Every Monday starting on the 11th January.
• Access to a private Facebook group with other group members
• ‘How to Teach’ – how to effectively, and safely teach someone to ski
• ‘Performance Analysis’ – learn how to spot errors in technique
• ‘Central Theme’ – become familiar with the BASI learning pathway from total beginner to parallel skier.
11th January 7pm for 1 hour
18th January 7pm for 1 hour
25th January 7pm for 1 hour
1st February 7pm for 1 hour